Application process and requirements
Minimum requirements for membership in the society include:
1. Completion of at least 12 credit hours as a degree-seeking graduate student.
2. A grade point average that is either higher than 3.80, or in the top 35% of students within your college.
3. A record of leadership and service to graduate students or graduate student organizations.
- Completed chapter membership application
- One-page typed personal statement of leadership experience(s) at Virginia Tech
- A resume reflecting your work.
For those selected for induction to AEL, lifetime chapter dues are $30 per member. Members will also pay a one-time fee of $15 for their national dues.
Contact us at email@example.com
The application for membership can be found here.